This is the Privacy and Cookie Statement of “Rioja Like a Native” Tours. ”Rioja Like a Native” respects the privacy of all users of its website and will ensure that the personal information you provide is handled with confidentiality and care. By entering your personal data on the website you agree to the use by “Rioja Like a Native” of your data in accordance with this Privacy and Cookie Statement.
We only use data which has been given to us expressly and voluntarily by persons who visit our website (such as via e-mail or through the forms made available on this website) for the purposes of processing your requests and/or questions. “Rioja Like a Native” may use your data to inform you about relevant “Rioja Like a Native” tours or services. You can exercise your rights to access, correct, delete or oppose the processing of your data by sending an e-mail to "email@example.com", indicating in the subject line: “Legal Advertisement”.
“Rioja Like a Native” will not pass on your data to third parties without your express prior permission, unless we are obliged to do so on the basis of the law or a court decision.
On our website you may find links to websites of third parties. Although these websites have been carefully selected, “Rioja Like a Native” is not responsible for the way in which those third parties handle your personal data. To find out about this, read the privacy statement of the website you visit.
* Storing, for example, login names and passwords to facilitate efficient use of the website.
* Analysing the use of our websites so we can improve them
* Collecting data on your visit behaviour and so enabling research into the options for further optimisation of, and communication about, our products and services.
* Getting an idea about your interests on the basis of your visits to other websites.
You can disable cookies that remember your preferences by means of your browser settings. You can set your browser in such a way that you no longer receive cookies. “Rioja Like a Native” does not guarantee in such case that all the services and functionalities of the website will work correctly. Users can configure cookies so they are deleted on leaving the website or not stored on their hard drives. See the instructions for your regular browser (indicated below) for more information.
Browsing this website assumes that the following types of cookies can be installed with your express consent.
Types of Cookies:
* Cookies that are strictly required to provide certain services requested expressly by the user and that may be used for proper browsing or to ensure that the contents of a webpage is correct. If deactivated, the user will not be able to receive the services and contents properly. Includes our own cookies, those sent to the user's terminal equipment from equipment or a domain that is managed by the editor.
* Third-party cookies, those sent to the user's terminal from equipment or a domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained from the cookies.
* Analytical cookies, used to track and gather statistical activity data for the purpose of providing users with the best service.
* Session cookies, designed to gather and store data during the user's visit to a website, if you identify with user and password.
Cookies used by “Rioja Like a Native”:
PROVIDER'S NAME: Rioja Like a Native PURPOSE: Stores users preferences
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your Internet browser settings. If you block cookies, certain services that rely on them may not be available to you. Below we list some links where you can find information on how to configure preferences in the leading browsers:
Microsoft Internet Explorer
Many browsers allow you to browse anonymously ("anonymous mode") by deleting cookies after you leave a site. The name and operation of this anonymous mode can vary by browser.